List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<lists Date:May 18 1999 8:15pm
Subject:Java order-entry system for MySQL
View as plain text
I am a professor emeritus of the Fisher School of Accounting at the
University of Florida who self-publishes knowledge transfer materials for
student and professional accountants and pilots. Over 2 million people
have used our books and software to pass their professional and
certification examinations. Approximately 30,000 CPA's have used or are
currently using our CPE products.

We have been researching a number of alternatives to our current
order-entry system and customer contact and inventory management software.
We would like to use our JAVA development team to customize a software
system similar to that which meets our needs. We want to find a system
written in JAVA that uses the MySQL database. We are interested in
obtaining the source code to such a system and adapting it for our own use
here at Gleim Publications. We then plan to hlp market that software in a
joint venture.

Please advise us of the existence of such a software system. Thanks and
have a good day.

Irvin N. Gleim
Gleim Publications, Inc.
http://www.gleim.com

Thread
Java order-entry system for MySQLlists19 May