List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:April 26 2000 2:20am
Subject:Software Checkboxes Form?
View as plain text
I'll stop posting after this one.  Seems my attachment didn't work and besides
I'm probably asking more than I should on this listserve - .
I thought I would just give the address so you can see what I'm trying to do.
http://brantzpc.fineappl.appstate.edu/cgi-bin/link.pl

how hard is it to create this form so that when you choose a different lab the
boxes appeared checked from a previous selection - Do I need to create another
form to view that information or can I have total control by selecting and
unselecting from this form.  Example, I check the software that is installed
in the selected lab and then click on make link submit button - then I am
still at this form and can start making more selections for the next lab.

Later this information will be pulled from the database and posted on a
webpage for students to find the software they need on campus.

Thanks

Douglas