List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:April 26 2000 12:30am
Subject:view of Checkbox form
View as plain text
Same old Checkbox question:  Just wanted to include a visual of what the
web form looks like.

I'll need to grab all the checked checkboxes, software_ids and insert
them into the links table related to the lab_id - Just wondering what
the best way to do the database managment will be.

I thought in the link table I could have

Link_id   Lab_id  Software_id
1                     1        1,2,3

instead of

Link_id  Lab_id  Software_id
1                1                1
2                1                2
3                1                3

Maybe it doesn't matter - but I will have to validate what checkboxes
are checked when displaying the form and somehow check the lab and
software tables for any new entries.

Thanks again,

Douglas

Thread
view of Checkbox formDouglas Brantz26 Apr
  • Software Checkboxes Form?Douglas Brantz26 Apr
    • Re: Software Checkboxes Form?Thimble Smith26 Apr
      • RE: Software Checkboxes Form?benjamin-weiss26 Apr