List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 24 2000 2:49pm
Subject:Re: dbf2mysql ?
View as plain text
Richard Reina wrote:

>  I have downloaded  dbf2mysql-1.10b but do not know how to install it on
> Redhat 5.2.  The README just says to take a look at the Makefile and
> make adjustments to it and then build it.  How do I "build it" now that
> I have made (what I think are, I'm probably wrong about that too) the
> correct adjustments?
> Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

You have to have the developement system installed.
you run "make", and if there are no errors, you test the dbf2mysql binary
If it works satisfactorily. you "make install".

I answered this on 04/03.

dbf2mysql ?Richard Reina22 Apr
  • Re: dbf2mysql ?Gerald Clark24 Apr
RE: dbf2mysql ?benjamin-weiss22 Apr