List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:May 18 1999 12:47am
Subject:Re: Parsing of Mail files into a Database
View as plain text
> Why not use procmail and Perl to do the job ?
> procmail can filter by the "From" line, and it can call a perl script
> which can then do the mySql magic.
Sure, Ben.  Quick question:  How do I do a procmail -m -H <
/home/luser/Mail/Inbox just to get the raw header?
Any ideas?
Van
Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com
Per User Password AdministrationVan13 May
  • Per User Password AdministrationMichael Widenius13 May
  • Re: Per User Password AdministrationChristian Mack14 May
  • PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User Password AdministrationVan16 May
  • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User Password Administration (Never Mind)Van16 May
  • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User Password AdministrationSasha Pachev17 May
    • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User PasswordAdministrationShafir17 May
  • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User Password AdministrationVan17 May
  • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User PasswordAdministrationVan17 May
  • Re: PHP Tracking of Variables (was) Per User Password AdministrationSasha Pachev17 May
  • Parsing of Mail files into a DatabaseVan18 May
    • Parsing of Mail files into a DatabaseMichael Widenius22 May
    • Parsing of Mail files into a DatabaseMichael Widenius22 May
  • Now, How to sed on Perl Vars?Van18 May
    • Re: Now, How to sed on Perl Vars?Thimble Smith18 May
  • Re: Now, How to sed on Perl Vars?Van19 May
Re: Parsing of Mail files into a DatabaseVan18 May
  • Re: Parsing of Mail files into a DatabaseDaniel E. White18 May