List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oliver Artelt Date:May 17 1999 7:44pm
Subject:Re: DBI WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMANd LINE but is not working in APACHE WEBSERVER !!!
View as plain text
On Mon, 17 May 1999, christopher sagayam wrote:
> HELLO
>
> I HAVE WRITTEN A CODE IN PERL 5.005_56.
>
> MY CODE WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMAND LINE (IE ) perl myprgram.PL.
>
> But I try to access it using APACHE and  it is not working.
>
> I have written lot of cgi-scripts for my company , I am quite well
> versed in CGI .

What appears in the apache-error.log after setting the errorlevel in
debug-mode?

oli.

Oliver Artelt                              Jordanstr.7, 39112 Magdeburg
mailto:oli@stripped             Tel: 0391-6112827 Fax: 0391-604243
http://www.transnet.de                  ISP: Wir schaffen Verbindungen!
http://www.magdeburg-online.de       Die Magdeburger Online-Information
DBI WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMANd LINE but is not working in APACHE WEBSERVER !!!christopher sagayam17 May
  • Re: DBI WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMANd LINE but is not working in APACHE WEBSERVER !!!Vivek Khera17 May
  • Re: DBI WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMANd LINE but is not working in APACHE WEBSERVER !!!Sasha Pachev17 May
  • Re: DBI WORKS PERFECTLY IN COMMANd LINE but is not working in APACHE WEBSERVER !!!Oliver Artelt17 May