List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dr Eberhard W Lisse Date:May 17 1999 5:37pm
Subject:Re: DBI - DOES NOT WORK ON WEBSEERVER !!!
View as plain text
In message <374044A1.218C2427@stripped>, Sasha Pachev writes:
> christopher sagayam wrote:

> > Till step 2 it is running ok .
> > Then it shows some errors in step3.
> > It is not moving beyond step 2.
> >

> Are you sure the script sends the same query in CGI as
> it does when you run it from the command line?

Are the permissions right?

Run a tail -f on the apache log and apache error file and on the
corresponding mysql files. Took me quite a while until I figured out
that apache changes its id to nobody which you need to enter
correspondingly into the GRANT tables.

el
Thread
DBI - DOES NOT WORK ON WEBSEERVER !!!christopher sagayam17 May
  • Re: DBI - DOES NOT WORK ON WEBSEERVER !!!Fraser MacKenzie17 May
  • Re: DBI - DOES NOT WORK ON WEBSEERVER !!!Sasha Pachev17 May
    • Re: DBI - DOES NOT WORK ON WEBSEERVER !!!Dr Eberhard W Lisse17 May