List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 17 1999 4:23pm
Subject:Re: Installation Problem
View as plain text
Siriphen Wikaisuksakul wrote:

> I have a problem when I compile mysql-3.22.22 on Digital Unix 4.0E by gcc
> 2.8.1, it has an error message as follows:
>
> /usr/include/term.h:1093: parse error before `512'
> *** Exit 1
> Stop.
> *** Exit 1
> Stop.
> *** Exit 1
> Stop.
>
> How can I solve this problem?
>
> Regards,
> Siriphen W.

The first thing I would do would be:

vi +1093 /usr/include/term.h

And if there is anything wrong with that line.

There is a good possibility that the include comes from
the leftovers of the compiler that came with the OS, and
gcc does not quite understand something in it. You might
be able to patch this by editing the offending files,
but a better solutions would be to do a clean install of
gcc.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)