List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:May 17 1999 2:49pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?
View as plain text

TL> Slightly off topic

TL> Has anyone succeded in building the mod_auth_mysql module as a DSO for
TL> apache? When I compile it with apxs it spews out a few warnings, but
TL> compiles, but Apache stops running when the module is included.

TL> The author wrote me back and told me he hasn't tested it with DSO and
TL> doesn't like DSO - so he will not do anything about it as it seems.

Use my version instead.  Works great as a DSO, and is in daily use
authenticating hundreds of thousands of requests at several sites I
run.

Find it at ftp://ftp.kcilink.com/pub/

I also have notes there on how to use it with group authentication and
with my auth_cookie module to automate the login process.
Thread
mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?Thomas Lund17 May
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?Vivek Khera17 May
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?Sasha Pachev17 May
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?Thomas Lund17 May
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql as DSO for apache?Sasha Pachev17 May
  • mod_auth_mysql problemEvan Thomas24 May
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql problemVan25 May
    • Re: mod_auth_mysql problemBenjamin Pflugmann26 May