List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Preeper Date:April 18 2000 5:00pm
Subject:contract programmer needed
View as plain text
Hello,

We have a need for a contract programmer to complete a project that we just
finished spec'ing out for a new portal / community web site we are
developing for a client.  We want to use Mysql for the database end and
perl/php for the portion of the site that will basically allow our visitors
to track information in one convenient place regarding accounts that they
may have at other sites on the net.  The project includes database design,
security issues relating to the customers usernames and passwords for their
accounts and spidering programs to retrieve the data on a periodic basis,
among other things.

We have put together a RFP which can be found at:
http://www.teamspirit.com/websites/rfp-243.html
along with contact information.  If you know of someone else who may be
interested in submitting a proposal on the project, please direct them to
the above url for more information.

Jerry

Thread
contract programmer neededJerry Preeper18 Apr