List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:April 17 2000 7:31pm
Subject:Re: Question
View as plain text
I use Solaris 7, intel.  I installed gcc2.95.2 from www.sunfreeware.com and
I have no problems building mysql.

>Hello, I'm Mario Flores from Mexico.
>I have some trobbles trying to compile the sources or mysql-3.22.32 in a
intel-pc, with sun solaris 7.0, the first error it comes was the following:

>checking for restartable system calls... configure: error can not run test
>programs while cross compiling
>
>And I solved puttin a line in the config.cache file as follow:
ac_cv_sys_restartable_syscalls=${ac_cv_sys_restartable_syscalls='no'}

>But, when i try to reconfigure it "./configure" I recive this other error:
>
>checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... configure: error: can not
run test program while cross compiling

>Please if some1 have some idea ofhow to solve this problem, please e-mail
me, I need this for today or tomorrow, thanks, I'll apreciate any
information about this topic.

>Mario Flores Rodríguez
>e-mail: mflores@stripped

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
QuestionMario Flores Rdz17 Apr
  • Re: QuestionSergei Golubchik17 Apr
    • Re: QuestionJeremy Cole17 Apr
      • Re: QuestionAdam Powell17 Apr
  • Re: Persistent ConnectionPierre J. Nicolas17 Apr
  • Re: Persistent Connection(Harald Fuchs)18 Apr
Re: QuestionChristopher R. Jones17 Apr
  • Re: QuestionMario Flores Rdz18 Apr
Re: QuestionDerick Siddoway19 Apr
  • Re: QuestionMario Flores Rdz19 Apr