List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 17 1999 4:10am
Subject:Re: USER and MYSQL
View as plain text
hgz wrote:
> hi all:
>      I am a beginner!
>      I want to know how to create USER and   set  PASSWORD using mysql!
> Thanks in advance!

Read the manual section on mysql privilige system. Try the suggesions
found in there. If something does not work, post a detailed description
of what you did and what error messages you got.

Sasha Pachev
USER and MYSQLhgz17 May
  • Re: USER and MYSQLSasha Pachev17 May
  • Re: USER and MYSQLMalcolm Hutty19 May