List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vinny Stoessel Date:May 16 1999 3:26pm
Subject:Re: Update Low Priority Locking tables
View as plain text
I think I had some table corruption.
After running isamck on my databases, I haven't
seen the problem in the mysqladmin proc anymore.
I also recompiled my kernel 2.0.36 again the new glibc 2.1
and things seem to be a lot better. It is the weekend, so
my web/mysql isn't  exactly running at production speed
right now but I will report back during the week.
Another side effect is that now my linux mysql server is running
like my sgi mysql, i.e. very low amount of slow queries (actually
the sgi has never reported a slow query, ever) and more
tmp tables are being created. Hmmm.

--
Vincent Stoessel-vinny@stripped
Xaymaca Studios http://www.blendermania.com