List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:April 13 2000 1:00am
Subject:mysqldump and security
View as plain text
I found that I can use mysqldump --tab=c:\temp mysql to dump all the
information about users and priviliges no mater who I am logged onto the NT
workstation as.  I would have thought that I would have had to tell
mysqldump that I was the root user and give the proper password??

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
mysqldump and securityChristopher R. Jones13 Apr
  • Re: mysqldump and securityPaul DuBois13 Apr
Re: mysqldump and securityChristopher R. Jones14 Apr
  • HELP!!!Andrey Kotrekhov14 Apr
    • Re: HELP!!!sinisa14 Apr
  • Re: mysqldump and securitysinisa14 Apr