List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:April 12 2000 12:58pm
Subject:Replication news ?
View as plain text
Bonjour,

  We  all know the Monty and others are currently working on the table
  replication system in Mysql.

  Would it be possible to have some news about the advancement of this
  project ?

  What will be taking care of in this synchronization system ?

  I mean will :

         - INSERT
         - DELETE
         - REPLACE
         - UPDATE
         - LOAD DATA INFILE
         - ...

  be  synchronized  between  2  or  more  tables  ?  With  delay or in
  real-time ?

  Has  the  way  of  synchronization  and  the ask for synchronization
  already been put in the paper ?

  This would be great to have a few answer to these questions in order
  to  know  what  we  can  expect.  In  my  opinion,  this  can  drive
  development projects of many.

  Regards,
  Alex.

Thread
Replication news ?BAUMEISTER Alexandre12 Apr