List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 14 1999 6:54pm
Subject:MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpm
View as plain text
>>>>> "Fred" == Fred Lindberg <lindberg@stripped> writes:

Fred> Hi,
Fred> Where can I find this package [with correct capitalization of MySQL]? I
Fred> assume there is something newer than
Fred> Mysql-DBI-perl-bin-1.1825-1.i386.rpm.

Fred> Did RTFM and look at the download pages, but failed ...

Fred> Thanks!

Fred> -Sincerely, Fred

Fred> (Frederik Lindberg, Infectious Diseases, WashU, St. Louis, MO, USA)

Hi!

Sorry, we don't yet have any MySQL - perl -packages.

Jochen Wiedmann promised a while ago to create rpm packages for DBI
and msql-mysql-modules, but unfortunately he hasn't yet have time to
fix this :(

For the moment you have to compile DBI and the msql-mysql-modules
yourself :(

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry, but the creation of Perl rpms I prefer to leave to someone with a
    better understand of Perl internals than I have.
Thread
MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpmFred Lindberg14 May
  • Re: MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpmTin Le14 May
  • MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpmMichael Widenius14 May