List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:May 14 1999 5:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpm
View as plain text
The latest version is 1.2017 and can be found at CPAN (cpan.perl.com).
There is not rpm there though, but perl modules are fairly easy to install.

I've actually have two different MySQL DBI modules, one I d/l from
somewhere last year, but can't remember.

$ ls *ysq*
DBD-mysql-2.00alpha3.tar.gz
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2017.readme
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2017.tar.gz

As you can see, it's DBD-mysql-2.00alpha3.tar.gz.  The README for it just
say look in CPAN for latest version, and I've never been able to find it,
but I do find Msql-Mysql-modules-1.xxx.

Anyone know the scoop?

Tin Le

----
Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider   http://www.netimages.com/~tin
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped