List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:May 14 1999 5:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL-DBI-perl-bin...rpm
View as plain text
The latest version is 1.2017 and can be found at CPAN (
There is not rpm there though, but perl modules are fairly easy to install.

I've actually have two different MySQL DBI modules, one I d/l from
somewhere last year, but can't remember.

$ ls *ysq*

As you can see, it's DBD-mysql-2.00alpha3.tar.gz.  The README for it just
say look in CPAN for latest version, and I've never been able to find it,
but I do find

Anyone know the scoop?

Tin Le

Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped