List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:April 10 2000 1:26pm
Subject:RE: Mysqldump -> tab del files
View as plain text
I tried the command below and it works well.  I notices that I did not need
any permissions to dump the database.  Can I dump any database on a server
I am connected to as long as I have write permissions for the
"path/to/directory"?

At 07:58 AM 4/9/00 -0700, Kole Dunn wrote:
>OK, nevermind. Searched the manual and found the trick that works:
>mysqldump --tab=/path/to/directory/ --opt mydatabase
>
>-KD
>
>--

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
RE: Mysqldump -> tab del filesKole Dunn9 Apr
  • RE: Mysqldump -> tab del filesLuis Felipe Salin Monteiro10 Apr
    • Re: Mysqldump -> tab del filesThimble Smith10 Apr
RE: Mysqldump -> tab del filesChristopher R. Jones10 Apr