List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:matthew mcglynn Date:May 14 1999 12:48am
Subject:experienced PHP3/MySQL developers needed
View as plain text
Sorry about the cross-post...

I am hiring individual PHP3/MySQL developers on a contract
basis.

We are _not_ interested in hearing from teams, companies,
placement agencies, etc.

We are looking for demonstrated competence using
Apache, PHP3 (as a module), and MySQL. Please send
URLs to recent samples of your work. Special consideration
will be given to anyone who includes the schema from one
of the database tables, with an explanation of why it
was laid out the way it was, and what needs to be changed
if anything.

Interested people should send a note of introduction,
a list of URLs, and a minimum contracting rate (dollars
per hour in US funds) to resumes@stripped

Thanks.

--
matt.

Thread
experienced PHP3/MySQL developers neededmatthew mcglynn14 May
  • [OT?] multi-select & data architecture questionCheng-Wei Cheng15 May