List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Giulio Agostini Date:May 13 1999 10:35pm
Subject:Decent PDF format for the manual
View as plain text
Hi, I had to download the texi sources to get a PDF file with T1 fonts. The
PDF you distribute (as you already realised) has bad (i.e. t3, device
dependent) fonts.
If you want, I can send my copy to you (a4 and/or letter formats). It is
actually incomplete, as you don't distribute the files included in the texi
file, namely "include.texi" and many images, I presume flags or University
badges.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
bye, giulio
_______________________________________

Giulio Agostini
Via Residenza al Bosco, 6
24030 Caprino B.sco - Bergamo - ITALY
Tel.: +39 035 783383     Fax : 783387
If all else fails, please consider
giulio.agostini@stripped

Thread
Decent PDF format for the manualGiulio Agostini14 May
  • Decent PDF format for the manualDavid Axmark4 Jun