List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marco Lopez Date:May 12 1999 10:10pm
Subject:$EDITOR now found! :D (problem solved)
View as plain text
Hi all

Well the solution was simple enough for me to feel embarrassed:
I work on a virtual environment. It seems that there's a /usr/bin for
the *machine* and other /usr/bin for my *virtual server*. This I did
not know. (which is strange indeed!).

Anyway mysql saw only the local version of /usr/bin and of course vi
was not there.

Thanks to all for taking time into this!

Salu2 <-> Best Regards                     Gnothi Seauton!
Marco López  mlf@stripped At Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
*** Two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen & Stupidity. ***
Thread
$EDITOR now found! :D (problem solved)Marco Lopez13 May