List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:April 1 2000 7:21am
Subject:RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?
View as plain text
Matthew,

Did you look at the sample perl script supplied with MySQL?

tests/mail_to_db.pl

might be a good start?

> I'm a SQL/MySQL newbie, and I'm trying to figure out how I can
> automatically store an email into a BLOB column of an email table every
> time an email is received by a particular user account.

Thread
How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Matthew England31 Mar
  • Re: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Michael Waples31 Mar
  • RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?indrek siitan31 Mar
    • RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Matthew England31 Mar
      • RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?indrek siitan31 Mar
  • RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Bill Gerrard1 Apr
    • RE: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Matthew England5 Apr
      • Re: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Thimble Smith5 Apr
Re: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Hood Gardner5 Apr
  • Re: How automatically to store emails into MySQL?Michael Bacarella5 Apr