List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raymond Wong Date:May 12 1999 5:09pm
Subject:Re: ColdFusion
View as plain text
It's okay.
I've finally installed ColdFusion on the Solaris
after a couple of days of configuring the box
and tinkering with Apache modules.

But I have to admit that it was worth the trouble
cause now I don't have to spend a lot of time on
perl programming.

Thanks to all who replied to my message.

Best,
raymond
At 06:43 AM 5/12/99 -0300, curtis@stripped wrote:

>I know that this is late, but ColdFusion supports MySQL on Linux if you
install the iodbc piece on the Linux machine.  The data object when it is
defined includes username password and database name on the Linux machine.
ColdFusion is available for Solaris, but not for any other versions of *nix.