List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Haeberle Date:March 16 1999 1:56pm
Subject:Can I get a field when inserting a row?
View as plain text
Hi,

I am no SQL professional so I am struggling with the following:

I have a table "Items" that has a column ID which is autoincrementing
and my primary key. Is there any way to know the ID for a new row to
this table?

Jochen
Thread
Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Robert Hazeltine15 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Dennis15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Karl Pielorz15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg15 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Ed Carp15 Mar
  • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Martin B. Jespersen16 Mar
    • Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
      • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
        • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
          • Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Thimble Smith16 Mar
    • Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Micheal Mc Evoy16 Mar
Re: Do something about the spam, or this list is useless :(Fred Lindberg16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Jochen Haeberle16 Mar
Re: Can I get a field when inserting a row?Ed Carp17 Mar