List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:May 11 1999 1:51pm
Subject:Re: Linux - which is best
View as plain text
Eric,
Slackware, here for 3 years.  MySQL for over 1.  Only probs I've ever had
is on 3.21.16, which was due to not addslash-ing certain inserts.  Also
run it on 4 other Slackware boxes ranging from kernel 2.0.30 - 2.2.6, no
probs.  2 Redhat boxes as well.  Hope that helps.
Van

Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com