List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:efrazier Date:May 11 1999 12:12pm
Subject:Linux - which is best
View as plain text
hi,

REALLY not meaning to start any arguments, but I was wondering if there is a
general consensus about which distribution of Linux seems to get along best
with mySQL in terms of dependability. I was just wondering after the recent
post about the Red Hat problem. I use Slackware and don't seem to have any
problems. Again just looking for opinions.

What do you think the IDEAL system should be for a mySQL server that focuses
on the ability to have a large number of connections/ high traffic but
fairly low bandwidth, like no BIG selects and so on? How about the real UNIXs?

thanks,

Eric

Thread
Linux - which is bestefrazier11 May
  • Re: Linux - which is bestVan11 May
  • Re: Linux - which is bestSasha Pachev11 May
    • Re: Linux - which is bestDr Eberhard W Lisse11 May
Re: Linux - which is bestWill Mitayai Keeso Rowe11 May