List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 18 2000 9:03pm
Subject:Re: Mysql data to DropDown Menus Eror?
View as plain text
I'm trying out the code but getting the following error:

(offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)

Uncaught exception from user code:
        Mysql::prepare: Not defined in Mysql and not autoloadable (last try prep
are) at ./projectout.pl line 32
        Carp::croak('Mysql::prepare: Not defined in Mysql and not autoloadable (
last ...') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Mysql.pm line 257
        Mysql::AUTOLOAD('Mysql=HASH(0x812b1e8)', 'SELECT DISTINCT bname FROM pro
client ORDER BY bname') called at ./projectout.pl line 32

Here is that part of the code:

#      Here goes the drop down menu
#----------------------------------------

#First set up the SELECT query:
my $sql_query;

$sql_query = "SELECT DISTINCT bname FROM proclient ORDER BY bname";
my $sql_projects = $dbh->prepare($sql_query) or &Error_Exit("Unable to
prepare: $query:\n $DBI::errstr ");
$sql_projects->execute or &Error_Exit("Unable to execute $query:\n
$DBI::errstr ");
my $numrows = $sql_projects->rows;
if ($numrows == 0)
{
   &Error_Exit("No Projects Found");
)
#Now set up an array and a hash:
my @s_project_values= ();
my %s_project_labels;

Any Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Douglas

Thread
Re: Mysql data to DropDown Menus Eror?Douglas Brantz18 Mar
Re: Mysql data to DropDown Menus Eror?Douglas Brantz19 Mar