List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 18 2000 5:36pm
Subject:Mysql data to DropDown Menus?
View as plain text
Sasha,

Are there any examples of grabbing all the data from a field in Mysql and
displaying it back in
a drop down menu for a form? (I am using linux and most of my scripting
knowledge is limited to basic perl/cgi and html).  I just found out about
END_OF_HTML .  makes life much easier- so can will I understand the code to
create an array of data from mysql to a drop down menu in a form?

I have a form that I wish to allow the user to select a project title and I
would like all the project titles that have been entered into the database to
be displayed in the drop down menu.

Thanks for all the help.

Douglas Brantz

Thread
FreeBSD vs LinuxAdam Powell18 Mar
  • Re: FreeBSD vs Linuxsasha18 Mar
  • Re: FreeBSD vs LinuxSergei Golubchik18 Mar
  • Mysql data to DropDown Menus?Douglas Brantz18 Mar
  • Re: Mysql data to DropDown Menus?sasha18 Mar