List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:March 16 2000 10:00pm
Subject:Re: nt register setting for mysql log file...
View as plain text
At 1:04 PM -0800 3/16/00, Kirk Rogers wrote:
>Hello,
>Is it possible to turn on NT server logging automatically from the NT
>register?
>
>Kirk

Unless something has changed substantially since MySQL-NT 3.22.4, the
mysqld configuration is done _entirely_ in the my.cnf file...it
doesn't use the registry at all.

- steve

+---------------- Splurk! Glort! Klikrunk! Ploip! Katoong!---------------+
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |
| sbedberg@stripped                                     (530)754-9127 |
| Computer Consultant                         http://aesric.ucdavis.edu/ |
+------------------ Don Martin 18 May 1931 - 7 Jan 2000 -----------------+
Thread
nt register setting for mysql log file...Kirk Rogers17 Mar
  • Re: nt register setting for mysql log file...Thimble Smith17 Mar
  • Re: nt register setting for mysql log file...Steve Ruby17 Mar
  • Re: nt register setting for mysql log file...Steve Edberg17 Mar