List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:March 16 2000 7:28pm
Subject:Re: How to delete all records.
View as plain text
Ummm... How about "delete * from table_name" ?

As described in just about every SQL book/manual/tutorial in existance I
would presume. 8)

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...