List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tauren Mills Date:March 16 1999 10:17am
Subject:RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a user
View as plain text
I would certainly be interested in this.  Alternatively, is there a way to
get some sort of status report that shows the maximum simultaneous
connections that a user had at any given time.  I'm envisioning something
that keeps a counter of the maximum used until a command is sent to reset
the counters.  I suppose just adding a limit would be easier.  Would it be
best to store the connection limit allowed for each user in the User table?

Tauren

Thread
Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
  • Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
    • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
      • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedDan Bolser16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedJan Pieter Kunst16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May