List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 13 2000 11:06pm
Subject:TimeStamp Question?
View as plain text
I would like to edit the timestamp in a form and I have managed to make
it work with numbers only, such as pulling the number out and then
editing them and updating the timestamp with something like
2000-11-3 11:20:49

But is there anyway to make it easier on the end user changing the time
to pull the timestamp out
with the W% etc. so you have title of month and week and then push it
back or update the timestamp with the new time:  I tried this:

update timedata set tdout="Thursday March 9th 2000 04:35:34 PM" where ti

meid="16";

But now get this in the field:
mysql> select tdout from timedata where timeid="16";
+----------------+
| tdout          |
+----------------+
| 00000000000000 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Guess I have to convert everything into numbers to be accepted into the
time stamp?

Thanks

Douglas

Thread
TimeStamp Question?Douglas Brantz14 Mar
  • Re: TimeStamp Question?Benjamin Pflugmann14 Mar