List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Date:May 9 1999 9:03pm
Subject:Re: Web Based Database Builders
View as plain text
On Sun, 9 May 1999, Adam wrote:

> Does anyone know of a web based database builder that uses DBI to access
> the mysql database?  Thanks, Adam

I've made a few just to fit my own purposes.  I used it
after I had created new tables and had to populate them
by entering each record manually.  I created a short
perl script to prompt me for each field and then connect
to the mysql server and insert the data.  Later, I
modified it into a cgi and was called by the web server
(the data came from a form on a web page).  They both
operate in the same ways, except for the way the data
is read into them.

Jeremy
To automatically retrieve my PGP key via e-mail, send a
blank message with the subject line "fetch pgp key".

Thread
Web Based Database BuildersAdam10 May
  • Re: Web Based Database BuildersJeremy10 May