List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fraser MacKenzie Date:March 13 2000 3:15pm
Subject:Re: BreakPoint Improvement!
View as plain text
It would be my guess that you haven't indexed your tables correctly.  On
your queries do an explain and see what the results are.  Then have a look
at the Mysql manual.  I am working on a system with a lot more users than
that with a box that sounds similar to your and am having no problems like
the ones that you are mentioning....

Fraser MacKenzie (fraserm@stripped)
---------------- (ICQ: 15389075    RPGA: 805219)
Rondak's Portal  (http://www.rondaksportal.com/)