List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 9 1999 1:12pm
Subject:RE: Web host
View as plain text
What I'm saying is:

- 3.21.x does not support use of LOCAL in the LOAD DATA statement to allow
  you to load files located on the client host.
- All version of MySQL require that you have the file privilege if you're

Since your version of MySQL is 3.21.33b, it does not support LOCAL.  This
means you must have your files on the server host, which means you must
have the file privilege.

Is that less confusing?

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped