List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:March 11 2000 11:56pm
Subject:Re: Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQL
Database (With fomulas)
View as plain text
You often get cryptic replies like this one.  By FAQ, the writer meant that
it is a frequently asked question.  The place to search is the archives,
you can find these on the http://www.mysql.com/doc.html page.

I often export data from a variety of sources to import into MySQL.  I find
the easiest solution is to export to a tab delineated file and use the LOAD
DATA LOCAL command in MySQL.

>where is this and the rest of the FAQ's located?

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
tarball for php module?Hieg Khatcherian11 Mar
  • Re: tarball for php module?curt11 Mar
  • Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQL Database (With fomulas)David Loke11 Mar
  • Re: Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQL Database (With fomulas)Tonu Samuel11 Mar
  • Re: Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQL Database (With fomulas)S. R.11 Mar
  • Re: Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQL Database (With fomulas)Tonu Samuel25 Mar
Re: Transferring data from Excel spreadsheets into MySQLDatabase (With fomulas)Christopher R. Jones12 Mar