List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 11 2000 10:57pm
Subject:Re: Please Help! Need-Time 2 Unix?
View as plain text
OK, Only after 30minutes of reading the Mysql Msql Manual did I find what I
needed:
| UNIX_TIMESTAMP(tdout) |
|             952812071 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Thanks for the help anyway - The manual rocks and I'll try to use it more,
the Time Functions of Mysql are fantastic!!!

Douglas

 select UNIX_TIMESTAMP(tdout) from timedata where timeid="22";