List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isabelle Poueriet Date:May 9 1999 6:06am
Subject:A good database design book
View as plain text
Hello all.

I need to set up a database server and design some
databases.  I know nothing about database design and would like to start
by reading on the topic.

Can anyone suggest a good database design/administration book?  Maybe some
magazines that I can subscribe to also?

Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Isabelle Poueriet   |
| bella@stripped      |
| http://www.bway.net |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q. How many Microsoft Engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A. None.  They declare "darkness", the standard.

Thread
A good database design bookIsabelle Poueriet9 May
  • Re: A good database design bookSasha Pachev9 May
  • Re: A good database design bookDavor Cengija9 May
  • Re: A good database design bookJules Bean9 May
    • Re: A good database design bookMartin Ramsch9 May
      • column names starting with numbers causing a problem.chas10 May
Re: A good database design bookbjorn10 May
  • Re: A good database design bookJules Bean10 May