List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:May 9 1999 12:00am
Subject:PHP and last inserted row: Never Mind
View as plain text
Just call me VanBone.  Been at this too long the past two days.
I resolved it with mysql_insert_id();
Thanks for anyone who wasted precious time dealing with my ignorance.

Van
Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com
MySQL installationR-II3 May
  • do the fields not in an index slow queries ?chas9 May
    • Re: do the fields not in an index slow queries ?Sasha Pachev9 May
      • Storing tables in memory (Was : do the fields not in an indexslow queries ?)chas9 May
        • Storing tables in memory (Was : do the fields not in an indexslow queries ?)Michael Widenius11 May
    • PHP and last inserted row: Never MindVan9 May
  • MySQL installationJani Tolonen11 May