List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antti S Halonen Date:May 8 1999 2:08pm
Subject:seminars and confereces
View as plain text
A. Brandic writes:
 > Will there be any seminars or conferences on MySql this year, or does
 > anyone know any good ones (DBA area) that are worth attending
 >
 > Thanx Ajdin!

Hello,

We are speaking in the Linux Expo at Raleigh 18-22 may. Next
seminar/conference we attend will be some time around fall, but when?
and where? is still open.

Regards,
Antti Halonen
TCX
Thread
In place of Nested SELECTsAlan Zaitchik6 May
  • Re: In place of Nested SELECTsFred Read7 May
    • Re: In place of Nested SELECTsMartin Ramsch7 May
  • Re: In place of Nested SELECTsChristian Mack7 May
    • seminars and conferecesA. Brandic7 May
      • seminars and conferecesAntti S Halonen8 May