List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 8 1999 1:37am
Subject:CGI++ update
View as plain text
For those of you who have downloaded my CGI++, I added nested SQL_CURSOR
loops, which comes handy when you need to do a join manually because the
query optimizer cannot do it right, or when you just are doing stuff
that SQL cannot quite do, fixed a couple of bugs, one really nasty, and
now CGI++ 0.2 is available at
http://www.sashanet.com/internet/download/cgi++-0.2.tar.gz

For those who have missed the previous posting, CGI++ is a C++ macro
preprocessor for developing CGI/Database applications.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com