List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:March 6 2000 2:07pm
Subject:Re: mysql_connect()
View as plain text
As Ed Carp said, albeit somewhat reworded; you need to compile PHP3 with
MySQL support as it isn't included by default.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...