List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:May 7 1999 7:48am
Subject:Re: TIMESTAMP bug?
View as plain text
Daevid Vincent wrote:

> I didn't see a reply to this one yet, and was wondering if
> it was indeed a bug or something known already or just something
> I possibly did wrong?

Check the manual, only the *first* TIMESTAMP column is updated
automatically. If, as you were saying, other DATE columns were
updating automatically that would appear to be a bug.

I have a LOT of tables with both TIMESTAMP and DATE columns and
have never witnessed this behaviour.

Can you reproduce it?
If so I am sure Monty will want to investigate!
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.
Thread