List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:March 3 2000 1:39pm
Subject:Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)
View as plain text
Well, my problem is that I still haven't figured out what all the different
types of joins does. And sub/supertypes means nothing to me. 8/

I'll try and dig up some books on the subject.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
--------------------------------
If I haven't got back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know again
as I have too much to do for my own good...

Thread
Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Martin Edelius1 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Tonu Samuel1 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Tonu Samuel1 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Tonu Samuel1 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Martin Edelius1 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Martin Edelius3 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Jan Dvorak3 Mar
  • Re: Query optimization (what am I doing wrong?)Martin Edelius3 Mar