List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 2 2000 3:37am
Subject:Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by Web
View as plain text
Thanks,

I was trying to change the .tcshrc file?  not the right one I don't
think?

I have a .bashrc and that sounds familiar from a year ago, so my mysql
lives in /usr/local/mysql
In my .bashrc I have a line that says echo $PATH|grep -q /sbin || export
PATH=$PATH:/sbin:/sbin:/usr/sbin

should I add :/usr/local/mysql to the end of that line or to another
line down below that reads :

PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/x11R6/bin

Thanks
Douglas
--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Thanks! connecting to Mysql by Web againDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebJay Jarvinen2 Mar
  • safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedEd Carp2 Mar
  • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedEd Carp2 Mar
  • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
    • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedsinisa2 Mar