List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 2 2000 2:49am
Subject:Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by Web
View as plain text
bash: mysql: command not found?  when I try mysql test

I can't seem to access the Mysql forums from the www.mysql.com site?

Thanks
Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Thanks! connecting to Mysql by Web againDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebDouglas Brantz2 Mar
  • Re: Help! I can't connect to Mysql by WebJay Jarvinen2 Mar
  • safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedEd Carp2 Mar
  • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedEd Carp2 Mar
  • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedDavid Loke2 Mar
    • Re: safe_mysqld & didnt create a mysql.sock when startedsinisa2 Mar