Thanks for the help Paul Dubois
your suggestion worked just fine.
1. Where can I buy a book that gives a good overview
of the operation and coding of mysql
2. Will this book tell me how to load a standard delimited
dos ascii delimited file structure like such,
3. What kind on manual do you get if you buy the WinNT version?
4. Can you buy a manual specifically for the this trial version?
5. If there is a manual with it discuss such issues at ACCESS sql
compatibility with MYSQL?
6. Can anyone give me an idea of how ACCESS
would work as a front end for MYSQL
with tables of 130 byte records with a
total file size in the range of 3.5 gig
on a 400 pentium II, Both SCSI UW and IDE
drives? Tables would have two indexes of 10
bytes each per index with the variability
being in the 1000 range per index. Two users
at most, Host and client.
7. Any experience with NTFS compressed drives and MYSQL?
8. Is there any problem with running on the host and the
client at the same time.
Thanks for any responces.
Have a great Hunt
WetDog owned by Wet Dogs
My personality is something like this
Mit der dumheit nicht gotter selbst vergeben.