List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:March 1 2000 5:16pm
Subject:Re: BSDi 4.x
View as plain text

DL> How do I know whether my BSDi 4.x is patched or not? If its patched, what
DL> will be the version of BSDi?

The "modlog" command will list all patches applied to your system.

The version numbers do not increase with patches, except the specific
patches that move you from 4.0 to 4.0.1, which is more or less an
arbitrary time when BSDI cut a new release CD. ;-)

Thread
mod_auth_mysql problems.Mike Dent1 Mar
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql problems. [PART 2]Mike Dent1 Mar
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql problems. [PART 2]Mike Dent1 Mar
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql problems. [PART 2]Craig Vincent1 Mar
  • Make Install problemDavid Loke1 Mar
    • Re: Make Install problemThimble Smith1 Mar
  • BSDi 4.xDavid Loke1 Mar
    • Re: BSDi 4.xVivek Khera1 Mar
  • Re: BSDi 4.xDavid Loke1 Mar
    • Re: BSDi 4.xVivek Khera1 Mar