List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 1 2000 4:05am
Subject:Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?
View as plain text
Sasha,

I don't know if the upgrade of Mandrake installed a new version of Mysql
or not?  My original install was from binary and it has been working
fine for months and then after updating the Mandrake OS, I get :

Mysql->connect failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/tmp/ mysql.sock' (111)

Exactly what info would help you to help me solve this strange problem?
I can access my web pages fine, I just can't connect to Mysql with my
forms anymore.  Mysql itself seems to be running fine from the mysql
prompt.

Thanks for the neighbor info I can use all the help I can get at this
point.

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Douglas Brantz1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Douglas Brantz1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?sasha1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Douglas Brantz1 Mar
    • RE: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Opec Kemp1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore plus?Douglas Brantz1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?sasha1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Van1 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?sinisa2 Mar
  • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?David Loke2 Mar
    • Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?sinisa2 Mar
Re: HELPP!! Can't access Mysql anymore?Douglas Brantz2 Mar