List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 5 1999 10:32pm
Subject:Re: mysql_fetch_row()
View as plain text
list@stripped wrote:
> It seems it always returns integers as strings. However, I just need the
> integer values and have no use of the strings. Am I required to to an atoi
> or atol for every field? This seems cumbersome, as the integers are already
> converted to strings all the time within the mysql library.
> Thomas
> --

One thing I am quite sure about is that MySQL C API does
not allow you to use the raw integer. I am not sure how
the data is sent back to the client, but if it is sent
in native format, you might take a shot of enhancing

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
mysql_fetch_row()list6 May
  • Re: mysql_fetch_row()Sasha Pachev6 May
Re: mysql_fetch_row()Fred Lindberg6 May